Human Interest/Romance(Engage Page Turners2,RL 2)Estela Ramos is the captain of the Breton College women's soccer team, and she is very beautiful. She was asked Aldo Rossi to be fashion model. she fell in love with him, but he doesn't like soccer. This story is very interesting, but I don't like Aldo Rossi because he always seems to think of money. I like soccer just like Estela, so I can't understand why he doesn't like soccer. I want to know it. I was glad to hear that she came back her team.(Asami WATANABE ELEA CE)Write a review of an Mreader book you have read. If someone else has already written the book review, please rate the book and write a comment!
Thursday, June 9, 2016
THE BEAUTIFUL GAME
Human Interest/Romance(Engage Page Turners2,RL 2)Estela Ramos is the captain of the Breton College women's soccer team, and she is very beautiful. She was asked Aldo Rossi to be fashion model. she fell in love with him, but he doesn't like soccer. This story is very interesting, but I don't like Aldo Rossi because he always seems to think of money. I like soccer just like Estela, so I can't understand why he doesn't like soccer. I want to know it. I was glad to hear that she came back her team.(Asami WATANABE ELEA CE)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment