Write a review of an Mreader book you have read. If someone else has already written the book review, please rate the book and write a comment!
Sunday, June 5, 2016
thriller (Oxford Bookworms, RL 1)
Joe, Eddle and Blanche are bank robbers.One day Eddle stayed a house named The Blue Lake Cabins with stolen mony, and he put it under the floor, but Eddle was accident and died. Wilma stays the house wanted to get much money, while Cal Dexter had much money and the company who are robbers heard the news from radio and came to there....This book is very thriller. I was excited about last scene. Wilma and robbers tried to get money, so Cal Dexter had danger. However if you do a bad thing, it was judgment on you. The end is a little sad. I think this book is easy to read. I will recommend.(ELEA-CM Tomoko Hiraoka)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment